Transgender Life Coaching Services
Under the Umbrella Transgender Life Coaching Services is a Boston area Life Coaching Service provided by Konnor T. Crewe. Virtual coaching available via Google, Yahoo or Skype or over the phone.
I am open to all of those under the transgender umbrella, whether you are transitioning or not. I do not judge anyone based on where they are in the transition process. I also do not judge people based on where they put themselves on the gender spectrum. You can be pre-transition, post-transition, or not-op. You could be transmasculine or transfeminine identified, binary identified, non binary identified, genderqueer, bi-gender, crossdresser, gender questioning, or none of the above. What I am trying to say is that there is a vastly diverse spectrum of gender. My job is to work with you to figure out what your goals may be, whether they are gender related, or not, and help you to reach them.
Sign Me Up!
Fill Out the Forms HERE for Transgender Life Coaching Services. If you have questions, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you’d like to know more, please read the information below.
My Service to You Involves:
- A Brief Introductory Meeting to decide your need for transgender life coaching services or other transformational coaching services
- A 45 to 90 minute in-depth planning session to get started
- One 30 to 90 minute phone or video conference per week
- Unlimited Email support
- Limited brief check-in calls
Pro-bono services approved through application are for short-term only.
What kind of services do you offer?
For gender nonconforming and transgender people, I offer the following services.
- Life Coaching
- Core Self and Authenticity Coaching
- Body Image Coaching
- Transition Goals Setting
- Middle Path Gender Goal Setting
- Vocational or Educational Goal Setting
- Help with Personal Development
- Envisioning & Brainstorming Your Life Plan
- Prioritizing Goals
- Brainstorming Creative Projects
- Getting Unstuck or Unblocking Creativity
- Creating Affirmations & Positivity
- Accountability & Motivation Coaching
- Time Management Coaching
- Referral to Local Services if You Live in the Boston Area
I can help you to learn various types of cool life tools such as mind maps, vision boards, keeping a journal, meditating, etc. as tools to meet your goals and your dreams whether they relate to transition or to life in general.
I am very happy to offer coaching services to those who are questioning, queer, unsure, or even who are just allies and seeking an open-minded person to help with motivation, inspiration or brainstorming your life plan and goals.
Other Coaching Services
- Writing Coaching
- Resume Tips
What I Can Do for You as a Life Coach
- I can help you gain a better sense of your life direction
- I can give you ideas on how to explore your true self, you set your own course or life path
- I am able to help you learn important tools in taking charge of your life
- I am an open-minded neutral person to hold you accountable
- I’m competent and knowledgeable regarding gender diversity issues
- I can teach you about self advocacy
- I can motivate and inspire you
- I can help you plan your transition goals
- I will help you set short and long-term goals which fit your own personal path and stick to them
- I will help you learn how to make SMART goals
- I can help you to find your true center and gain balance in your life
- I can help you to make business goals
- I can help you with self marketing and online clout building for those who are visible in the transgender community or for those seeking a job.
What I Cannot Do for You as a Life Coach
I think it is as important to know what I cannot do for you as what I can do for you, such as:
- I cannot make you come to your appointments on time, that is your responsibility as part of a professional coaching and client relationship
- I cannot decide your goals or your path for you because it is uniquely your own
- I cannot make you put a plan into action, I can only offer you motivation
- I cannot tell you whether transitioning is right for you
- I cannot tell you to come out or not to come out. I can only make you fully aware of all the pros and cons.
- I will not offer services to you which are the domain of a counselor, a therapist or a mental health professional
- I cannot introduce you to friends or offer you a social connection service, although I can tell you of various social outlets where you might make friends
- I cannot give you advice on investing or services which are the domain of a financial advisor
- I cannot tell you what is the way to honor your own authentic self because only you will know that when you discover it, I can only point you to some helpful discovery tools